- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 20 grams caster sugar
- 500 gram baking flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 20 gram milk powder
- 250 grams water, lukewarm
- 30 grams olive oil
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Place water and yeast into
2. Mix for 10 seconds, speed 4
3. Add flour, oil , milk powder, caster sugar and salt
4. Knead for 2 mins
5. Wrap in Thermomat and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour until doubled size
6. Knock down, then divide into 24 portions.
7. Place on lined tray and leave to rise for a further 20 minutes.
8. Place in 180 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Truffle Aioli