- 400 grams water
- 2 level teaspoons dried yeast
2h 0minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place water & dried yeast into mixing bowl 3 minutes, 37 degrees, speed 1.
2. Add bread flour mix, 6 seconds, speed 6 to combine.
3. Knead 6 minutes, dough mode. Stay close by as Thermomix will bounce around.
4. Allow to rise in mixing bowl till double in size 30-40 minutes.
5. Transfer dough to flour surface, knockdown & lightly knead into shape & then place in an oiled bread tin. Cover & allow to rise again till double in size. About 30-40 minutes.
6. Bake 200 degrees 30 minutes. Loaf is baked if it sounds hollow when tapped.
Once cooked remove from tin & allow to cool on wire rack before slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)