- 315 grams flour, I use Atta - Wholemeal, but you can use plain
- 15 grams olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash milk
- 170 grams boiling water
25minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients in order
Mix for 7 seconds on speed 6
Knead for 6 minutes
Once finished kneading, put onto thermo mat, cover and let sit for 10 minutes
Break off little ball amounts, and roll out to your desired size, making sure it is thin. ( I roll mine out to the size of my frying pan)
Heat frying pan with a little olive oil, and put wrap in for approx 30 seconds and turn and cook for another 30 seconds.
Before putting each wrap in the frying pan, add another dash of olive oil.
If dough is a little moist when rolling out, just add a sprinkle of flour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Clone of Cyndi's Gluten Free Bread
- Chicken and Mushroom Arancini Balls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Ginger Slice
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE