- 250 g raw sugar
- 80 g walnuts
- 400 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 150 g olive oil
- 450 g plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon ground
Preheat oven to 180C and line 2 loaf tins
Mill sugar 2 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
Chop wallnuts and press Turbo 2 times. Set aside.
Grate zucchini 3 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat. Set aside. Wash and dry bowl.
Beat eggs untiil light and foamy. 1 minute, speed 5.
Add reserved sugar, vanilla and oil and beat until thick and mousse like. 1 minute,speed 5.
Add flour, baking powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon. Mix 10 seconds, speed 4.
Add reserved zucchini and wallnuts. Mix 10 seconds, , speed 4.
Pour mixture into 2 loaf tins and bake at 180C for 1 hour. Once an inserted skewer comes out clean it's ready! Let sit for 5-10 minutes in tin before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
Once cold - cut and serve with butter.
Zucchini & Walnut Bread
Use only fresh Zucchinis. The smaller the better. If using large zucchinis, peeland seed before grating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy