- 25 g raw sugar
- 30 g cocoa powder, *Too taste
- 600 g cream
- 125 g mini choc chips, *optional
Put sugar and cocoa powder (to taste) and mill 20 seconds / speed 9 Insert butterfly and add cream, whip for 60-90 seconds / speed 3-4 or until thickened Taste and add more cocoa if needed If adding choc chips - add to bowl and mix 15 sec speed 1 eat and enjoy!!!
Prepare the Mousse
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice