- 65 g linseed
- 90 g Oats, rolled
- 140 g Peanut Butter
- 60 g honey
- 75 g dark chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill linseed (flax) 15sec/speed 9.
2. Scrape down bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Mix 10sec//speed 4.
4. Place mixing bowl in fridge for 15-30 minutes so they are easier to roll. Scrape mixture into a bowl and roll with hands into 12-15 balls.
5. Store in fridge for up to a week (if they last that long!).
You can use any nut butter but I prefer peanut butter. Make your own peanut butter from the Basic Cookbook in 40 seconds
Converted from Chef Savvy recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Cocoa Bliss Balls
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Paleo Custard (eggless)
- Honey & Apple Cake