- 120 grams Almonds raw
- 20 grams pumpkin kernels
- 20 grams Sunflower Kernels
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt
- 15 grams agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds.
- 20 grams Carob Buttons (or pieces)
- 130 grams Dates pitted
- 3 tablespoons Shredded Cocount
Add almonds (or nuts of your choice), pumpkin and sunflower kernels, and mix on speed 6 for 10 seconds
Add all remaining ingredients with the exception of the shredded coconut and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5 until it is nice and clumps well together.
Using your hands (you may want to wet them slightly for this step), create small balls by rolling them between your hands and then cover with shredded or dessicated coconut. Place onto baking paper and pop in the fridge for half an hour before serving.
You can use any variation of nuts, seeds and sweetening source. I often use dried apricots and skip the cacao powder and carob buttons for a non-chocolate version.
Following this exact recipe yields 40 small balls at 58 calories per ball. You might like to add some protein powder for extra nutrition.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble