- 250 g almonds, smoked
- 250 g coconut oil
- 65 g coconut milk
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- to taste Stevia powder
1. Empty the Almonds into the Thermomix bowl and grind for 3 mins/speed 9.
2. Open the lid, scrape down the bowl and mix again for 1 min/speed 7.
(If it doesn't resemble butter yet, mix again on speed 7 and scrape down the bowl if necessary.)
3. Add the coconut oil and melt them together on 2 min/speed 3/50°C so that they’re soft.
4. Add other ingredients and blend for 30 Secs/speed 4.
5. Pour the mixture into a patty pans or moulds and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding