- 6 gelatine leaves
- 190 g raw sugar
- 200 g cold water
- 300 g pure cream, (thin)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Almond extract
- 130 g raw sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scrapped
- 125 g cold water
- 1 can fruit salad
8h 5minPreparation 8h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Soak Gelatine leaves in cold Water for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Place 90g of raw sugar in tmx bowl 10 sec on speed 10. Scrap down sugar.
3. Add 200g cold water and stir 1.30min, temp 60 at speed 1 until sugar has dissolved.
4. Insert Butterfly, Squeeze water from gelatine, and add gelatine leaves to the syrup. Stir on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.
5. Add cream, almond extract and 100g water into gelatine mix and stir "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1 to combine for 1minute.
6. Transfer to cake pan (I used a 20cm square cake tin) Cover, and chill over night until set.
Serve with fruit with syrup in a tin (pictured) or make your own syrup and add fresh fruit.
Vanilla Syrup 1. place 130gm raw sugar into bowl, 10 sec, speed 10.
2. Add vanilla bean and seeds and 125g water, stir to dissolve sugar for 2.30min, on temp 60, Speed 1, until syrupy.
Cool, and then discard vanilla bean.
Cut jelly into triangles, then place fruit and vanilla syrup on top.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie