- 1 cup almonds
- 3 1/2 cups soya milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp ns honey
- 2 tbsp ns good oil such as macadamia or grapeseed
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
Process the almonds to a fine meal -10 seconds Speed 8
Add 1/2 the milk and blend for 20 seconds at speed 6, or until creamy
Add remaining milk, sugar, honey, oil and vanilla and blend for another 10 seconds
Pour into freezer container and freeze for several hours or overnight
Accessories you need
If you do not like the mouth feel of ground almonds, you could strain the liquid before freezing.
You may also like to blend the frozen 'ice cream' after having removed it from the freezer. Let it sit for about 15 - 20 minutes, blend at speed 8 - 10 for 15 seconds. Enjoy straight away.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel