- 100 g raw cashews
- 200 g medjool dates
- 50 g coconut oil
- 65 g honey
- 100 g cacao powder
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 1 batch almond pulp (from super healthy recipe)
- Pinch salt
- Extra Dessicated Coconut, to coat
8Recipe is created for
1. Place cashews in TM bowl, chop for 10 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down sides.
2. Add dates, chop for 6 seconds, speed 7.
3. Add coconut oil and honey, heat for 2 minutes, 37°C, speed 3.
4. Add remaining ingredients, mix for 30 seconds, speed 3, or until well combined. Form into balls and roll in coconut.
Vegetarian, gluten free, diary free, vegan
Refrigerate truffles until ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Petite carrot tartlets
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)