- 4 Weetbix
- 160 grams dried apricots
- 80 grams dried apples
- 70 grams rolled oats
- 20 grams rice bubbles
- 85 grams Coconut
- 125 grams brown sugar
- 125 grams honey
- 125 grams Peanut Butter
- 125 grams Butter
1h 35minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a 19cm x 29 cm lamington pan / slice tray.
2. Combine weet-bix, dried apricots and dried apples - 10 seconds / speed 8
3. Add oats, rice bubbles and coconut - 5 seconds / Speed 5
4. Set oat mixture aside
5. Combine brown sugar, honey, peanut butter and butter.
6. Melt ingredients - 4 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 1
7. Cook 3 minutes / Varoma /
8. Cook a further 5 minutes / 70 degrees / . Mixture should slightly thicken
9. Add oat mixture to bowl with honey mixture and combine 30 seconds , Speed 3
10. Press into pan and refrigerate until set (minimum 1 hour)
11. Cut into desired serving size pieces
Can be made with any dried fruit or fruit medally.
Can drizzle white chocolate ober the slice before cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake