- 50 g rolled oats
- 20 g cacao (can use cocoa)
- 100 g raw almonds
- 50 g LSA
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g pepitas
- 100 g dates
- 75 g honey
- 175 g Peanut Butter
- 40 g desicated coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
1. Place the rolled oats, cacao, almonds, LSA, sunflower seeds, pepitas and dates into the THERMOMIX bowl.
2. Blend for 5 seconds on speed 5.5.
3. Add the honey and peanut butter.
4. Blend for 10 seconds on speed 5.
5. Roll into balls of around 25g in weight and roll in the coconut.
Each ball contains 3.75g protein.
Accessories you need
These are a perfect little punch of protein for kids before sport.
If you wanted more protein you could add 1 tablespoon of protein powder (with step 1) if they are for consumpion by adults before sport.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Delightful Dukkah
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Spinach Waffles
- Chipsy's Ciabatta
- Toasted granola
- Variation Shakshuka
- Variation All in One Honey Soy Beef Mince Meatballs dinner
- The BEST Granola Bars
- Lamb, Eggplant, Haloumi Sausage Rolls
- Gado Gado with Marinated Chicken
- Hedgehog bliss balls
- Sticky Chai Tea - Based on Donna Hay's Recipe and adjusted slightly