- 50 g rolled oats
- 20 g cacao (can use cocoa)
- 100 g raw almonds
- 50 g LSA
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g pepitas
- 100 g dates
- 75 g honey
- 175 g Peanut Butter
- 40 g desicated coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the rolled oats, cacao, almonds, LSA, sunflower seeds, pepitas and dates into the THERMOMIX bowl.
2. Blend for 5 seconds on speed 5.5.
3. Add the honey and peanut butter.
4. Blend for 10 seconds on speed 5.
5. Roll into balls of around 25g in weight and roll in the coconut.
Each ball contains 3.75g protein.
Accessories you need
These are a perfect little punch of protein for kids before sport.
If you wanted more protein you could add 1 tablespoon of protein powder (with step 1) if they are for consumpion by adults before sport.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Delightful Dukkah
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola