- 80 g Juice from 2 small size oranges (frozen), third of a cup approx.
- 600 grams Full Cream Vanilla Ice Cream (make traditional Vanilla ice cream from EDC, pg 154 of new EDC
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier liqueur or Cointreau
- half tsp ground cinnamon
- Frozen Mixed Berries
- seedless green grapes
- 1 cup Stones Green Ginger Wine, (for soaking grapes)
Things to do beforehand :
Freeze orange juice in ice tray until almost firm (not frozen).
Make your Vanilla Ice Cream from the Everday Cookbook (EDC)
Add almost frozen orange juice cubes and spoonfuls or cubed frozen ice cream, liqueur and cinnamon to and mix for a few secs on Sp6 until a smooth creamy pouring consistency. Don't overblend.
Spoon into individual serving dishes over a pile of slightly thawed strawberries/mixed berries. Garnish with orange rind (as pictured)
Can be served with a scoop of Orange Bliss Ice Cream (from Aldemor recipe) for additional boost of orange.....
You can also pour Orange Bliss Cream over seedless green grapes soaked in Green Ginger wine for added flavour.
Options are endless......
Don't Drink & Drive with this one !!
Orange Bliss AO Cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet