- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 250 g Butter
- 260 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 400 g can Pie Apples (or steam 4 apples peeled and cored using Varoma)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
1h 0minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 55min
8Recipe is created for
Cream Butter and sugar 40sec sp 5
Scrape down sides of bowl add eggs & essence mix 30sec sp 5
Add self Raising Flour mix 40sec sp 5
Place apples into greased baking dish approx 22x32cm, sprinkle with cinnamon
Spoon cake mixture on top of apples
Bake in fan forced oven 150 degrees C 55mins.
Serve with Vanilla bean custard from Every day cookbook (use 1 tsp of Vanilla Bean paste instead of lemon rind)
This mixture is very soft because it is a cake mixture and not a pie base.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Mocha Macchiato Bliss Balls