- 50 g Self Raising Flour
- 25 g Butter
- 25 g caster sugar
- 2 apples
- 10 g water
- pinch cinnamon, (optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Place butter and flour in TM bowl, mix 10 sec/ speed 5 - mixture should resemble fine breadcrumbs. Remove from TM Bowl and put in seperate bowl, mix through caster sugar.
Peel and core apples, then quarter and place in TM Bowl, chop 4 secs/ speed 4. Add water and cinnamon (optional). Cook 5 mins/ temp 80/ speed 2.
Divide apple mixture between 2 dishes, and cover with crumble.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 - 40 mins till crumble is starting to brown and apples bubbling at side.
Serve with EDC custard, ice-cream or just plain cream.
If your apples aren't very sweet, sprinkle a little sugar over them before topping with crumble.
Filling will be VERY hot when you take it out the oven!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends