- 750 gram apples, (about 7-8 small)
- 750 gram canned peaches, drained
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 50 gram caster sugar
- 500 gram Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 gram sugar
- 20 gram cornflour
- 3 eggs
- 150-200 gram oats
- 100 gram almonds
- 100 gram brown sugar
- 80-100 gram Butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Place fruit, sugar and cinnamon into the TM bowl. Mix 3 secs / speed 5. Check & repeat as needed. You want a bit of texture (ie not puree), so it's better to pulse for less time and more often so you can check.
3. Pour mixture into a large baking dish & place into oven for about 10 mins until you see the mixture bubbling.
4. No need to clean the TM bowl, but do a quick rinse if you prefer. Place all the custard ingredients into the TM bowl. 7 minutes / 90 degrees / speed 4.
5. Pour evenly over the partly cooked fruit.
6. While there's no need to wash the bowl, it may make a more sticky crumble texture, so consider rinsing first.
7. Place oats, almonds, sugar and HALF the butter into the TM bowl.
8. Turbo button briefly. Add extra butter as required and Turbo until a chunky texture is formed. If a bit clumpy or sticky, add some more dry crumble ingredients.
9. Sprinkle the crumble evenly on top of the custard.
10. Reduce oven to 180 degrees. Cook for 25 mins or until brown & the custard is cooked through.
11. Remove form oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes before serving. Cream or ice cream is best accompaniment.
Consider alternate fruit combinations or just use apple - adjust total quantities to suit.
Peach can make this a little tart to the taste, so consider extra sugar.
Unused portion can be frozen into smaller portions and microwaved later (approx 60 seconds).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze