- 200 grams oats
- 100 grams wholemeal flour
- 40 grams raw sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1 heaped teaspoon ginger ground
- 150 grams Butter
- 6 Apples ( Peeled , cored and Diced)
- 2 pears (peeled, cored and diced)
- 3 large rhubarb, cut into 2cm chunks
- 40 grams brown sugar
- lime juice, Good Squeeze
20h 20minPreparation 20h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Fruit in total weighed up to 1000gm
Place all ingredients in to TM Bowl and cook for 8 mins /100 degrees//speed 1
When finished place in ramekins or serving dish.
Clean and dry bowl for next step.
Place all ingredients into Tm bowl and mix 5 seconds/ Speed 5.
Check if combined if not scrape down and go another 5 seconds.
set timer 1 min// and knead.
Place this on top of your preferred serving dish . It makes a thick crumble so if you prefer thin then perhaps halve the recipe.
Bake in the oven 180- degrees for 20 mins or until golden .
Serve with some fresh TM Vanilla Custard (EDC)
I was using up the fruit in my fridge so have a go with any fruit that needs to be used.
The crumble is like a "muesli" topping giving it that wonderful healthy feel
I used my rotating peeler and corer for prepping pear and apple
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing