- 4-5 granny smith apples, Stewed &amp; Frozen
- 50 grams water
- 1 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 level tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 level tsp Ground Clove
- 100 grams sugar, Adjust to taste
- 450 grams Frozen Apples, (See above)
- 550 grams ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
FOR THE APPLES
Peel & core apples and cut into bite size pieces.
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft, 10 mins.
Puree on speed 4 for 10 secs.
Place into ice cube trays for 6+ hrs.
(to maintain the creamy colour, stew the apples on the stove top with 2 tsp of whole cloves and 1 cinnamon quill)
FOR THE SORBET
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 15sec/speed10.
Add ice cubes and blend for for 15 secs/speed 10 using your spatula to assist.
Add apple and cream and blend for 1min/speed10 using you spatula to vigorously sitr the mixture.
(if the TM is struggling with the task, add ½ and MC of water)
This recipe requires frozen stewed apples but take them out of the freezer 1/2 an hour before making to soften slightly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- double choc muffins
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce