- 50 g almonds
- 200 g dried apricots
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 70 g dessicated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 3 tbsp wheatgerm, as needed to bind
- 1-2 tbsp Maple syrup
Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 9.
Add apricots and chop 10 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add orange juice and water and mix 5 sec/speed 2.Allow to soak for 1 minute.
Add coconut, wheatgerm and maple syrup and mix 25 sec/speed 7 or until well combined. Roll mixture into small balls and then roll in extra coconut.
Apricot and coconut balls
Variation: To increase your toddler’s dietary variety, you might like to replace half of the apricots with dried figs. Like apricots, figs are a good source of iron.
This recipe is from Thermomix Cooking for your Baby and Toddler. A cookbook filled with over 100 quick and easy Thermomix recipes, this book will help your child develop a taste for new flavours while providing the nutrients so crucially needed in the early years.It is available from our online store
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)