- 200 g dried apricots
- 200 g dessicated coconut
- 1 tsp honey, optional
- Additional Coconut to roll
Soak apricots in cold water for about 2 hours. This makes them nice and soft (Thank you to my friend Michelle for that tip!).
Drain off all water, rinse and pop into bowl.
Add coconut and honey.
Blitz slowly up to speed 7 for approximately 30 secs.
You want a nice dough to form and be able to roll a ball in your hands. Blitz a little longer if the dough is dry.
Roll into small bite size balls and roll in coconut.
I keep mine in a jar in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart