- 50 grams raw cashews
- 50 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 270 grams coconut cream
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 10 grams vanilla bean extract
- 30 grams Maple syrup
Blitz all ingredients on speed 9 for 20-30 seconds until mixture is fine & moist, then press into moulds (I use silicone cupcake moulds). Place in freezer while you make the topping.
Blitz all ingredients on speed 7 for approx 30 seconds then pour over the base in the moulds.Put back in freezer and allow to set for about an hour.
Store in freezer (can defrost for a minute before eating).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls