- 50 grams raw cashews
- 50 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 270 grams coconut cream
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 10 grams vanilla bean extract
- 30 grams Maple syrup
Blitz all ingredients on speed 9 for 20-30 seconds until mixture is fine & moist, then press into moulds (I use silicone cupcake moulds). Place in freezer while you make the topping.
Blitz all ingredients on speed 7 for approx 30 seconds then pour over the base in the moulds.Put back in freezer and allow to set for about an hour.
Store in freezer (can defrost for a minute before eating).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet