- 140 g dried apricots
- 140 g Dates (medjool)
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 70 g Mixed seeds, I add sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 50g g Shredded coconut
- some Extra coconut- dessicated, To roll your balls in.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Biscuit/cookie Cake Praline/sweets Roll Canadian USA Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick American Australian Mid East Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic British & Irish French Italian Mediterranean Spanish Brunch Snack Supper
1. Add all ingredients to your Tmx bowl. (Except the desiccated coconut)
2. I like mine a little chunky so 10seconds on speed 5 with one turbo at the end!
ROLL.... I make my balls as big as a heaped tsp. Roll in your palm then roll through your dessicated coconut. Wet your hands a little if they are sticking to you.
store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks but I doubt they will last that long .
Easy as 1,2 roll.....
Accessories you need
Scrape down the bowl before turbo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Impossible Pie
- Notella Bliss Balls
- CREAMED RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Apple Protein Balls
- Gingerbread Waffles with (or without) Toffee Sauce
- Caramilk White Christmas Slice
- Variation Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Mars Bar Slice ( No Bake)
- Crunchy fritters batter (Pisang/Cempedak goreng rangup)
- Sticky Date Puddings
- Vegan Caramel Cups
- Bubur Sumsum