- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 5 medium sized green apples
- 120 g crème fraîche or soft butter
- 100 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons semolina or polenta for GF option
- 80 g raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees C (180 C fan forced)
Peel, core and cut apples into 1/8.
Grease the bottom and sides of 22cm round springform pan with butter. Cover the bottom of the dish with apple pieces.
Place sugar in TM bowl, mill 5 seconds speed 10.
Add butter and mix 40 sec speed 4-5
Add vanilla extract, salt and continue mixing on speed 4, add eggs 1 at the time
Add cheese and polenta, mix 1 min speed 5
Stir in raisins and cinnamon, mix on reverse speed 3
Bake 30 - 40 min (if cake starts to go brown on top too early, reduce temperature slightly)
Set the cheesecake aside to cool before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Chicken and Mushroom Arancini Balls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Ginger Slice
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice