- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 5 medium sized green apples
- 120 g crème fraîche or soft butter
- 100 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons semolina or polenta for GF option
- 80 g raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees C (180 C fan forced)
Peel, core and cut apples into 1/8.
Grease the bottom and sides of 22cm round springform pan with butter. Cover the bottom of the dish with apple pieces.
Place sugar in TM bowl, mill 5 seconds speed 10.
Add butter and mix 40 sec speed 4-5
Add vanilla extract, salt and continue mixing on speed 4, add eggs 1 at the time
Add cheese and polenta, mix 1 min speed 5
Stir in raisins and cinnamon, mix on reverse speed 3
Bake 30 - 40 min (if cake starts to go brown on top too early, reduce temperature slightly)
Set the cheesecake aside to cool before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken