- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 5 medium sized green apples
- 120 g crème fraîche or soft butter
- 100 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons semolina or polenta for GF option
- 80 g raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees C (180 C fan forced)
Peel, core and cut apples into 1/8.
Grease the bottom and sides of 22cm round springform pan with butter. Cover the bottom of the dish with apple pieces.
Place sugar in TM bowl, mill 5 seconds speed 10.
Add butter and mix 40 sec speed 4-5
Add vanilla extract, salt and continue mixing on speed 4, add eggs 1 at the time
Add cheese and polenta, mix 1 min speed 5
Stir in raisins and cinnamon, mix on reverse speed 3
Bake 30 - 40 min (if cake starts to go brown on top too early, reduce temperature slightly)
Set the cheesecake aside to cool before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo