- 250 grams plain sweet biscuits
- 125 grams melted butter
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 160 grams sugar
- 200 grams sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 3 eggs
6h 0minPreparation 5h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Plain sweet biscuits and process 25 sec/ sp4
2. Add melted butter and mix 10 sec/sp3
3. Pack in a spring form pan and press down
4. Refridgate for 30mins
1. Add Cream Cheese, Sugar, Sour Cream, Vanilla Extract, Lemon Rind and mix 20sec/sp4
2. Scrape sides of bowl
3. Start blades sp2, adding one egg at a time until all eggs are added and mixed
4. Pour over top of prepared base
Bake for 50-60 minutes on 160/140 fan forced oven until just set and centre wobbles slightly.Allow to cool in oven with door ajar.
Reridergate for couple hours or overnight.
Serve with fresh fruit on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies