- 250 g m Arrowroot biscuits
- 125 g Butter
- 200 g caster sugar
- 750 g cream cheese
- 300 g sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tblsp plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Grease and line 23cm spring form tin and preheat oven to 160 degrees
1. Place biscuits into TM bowl and grind into fine crumbs, speed 7, 3-5 seconds – SET ASIDE
2. Melt butter at 80 degrees, 2 minutes speed 1
3. Return biscuit crumbs to TM bowl and combine with butter for 5 seconds, speed 6.
4. Press into spring form tin (base and sides) and refrigerate
1. Place sugar into clean and dry TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds on speed 9
2. Place remaining filling ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds speed 4-5 until
3. Pour mixture onto base in spring tin and bake in 160 degree oven for 1-1.5hrs.
4. Turn oven off and leave cheesecake in oven for 2hrs after cooked to prevent cracking
Serve with Berry Coulis (pg 158 of everyday cookbook) and whipped cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Mocha Macchiato Bliss Balls