- 250 g m Arrowroot biscuits
- 125 g Butter
- 200 g caster sugar
- 750 g cream cheese
- 300 g sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tblsp plain flour
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Grease and line 23cm spring form tin and preheat oven to 160 degrees
1. Place biscuits into TM bowl and grind into fine crumbs, speed 7, 3-5 seconds – SET ASIDE
2. Melt butter at 80 degrees, 2 minutes speed 1
3. Return biscuit crumbs to TM bowl and combine with butter for 5 seconds, speed 6.
4. Press into spring form tin (base and sides) and refrigerate
1. Place sugar into clean and dry TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds on speed 9
2. Place remaining filling ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds speed 4-5 until
3. Pour mixture onto base in spring tin and bake in 160 degree oven for 1-1.5hrs.
4. Turn oven off and leave cheesecake in oven for 2hrs after cooked to prevent cracking
Serve with Berry Coulis (pg 158 of everyday cookbook) and whipped cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup