- 30 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2 bananas, Sliced and Frozen
1. Mill Coconut 20 Seconds / Speed 10
2. Add Frozen Bananas and Mix Speed 9 until an Ice Cream consistency is achieved. 20-40 seconds.(Scrape down bowl and continue if needed)
Add Maple Syrup in step 2 for a sweeter sorbet
Single Serve: Halve all ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding