- 1 Large Banana chopped
- 500g grams Vanilla Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Honey
5h 2minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 5h 0min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dessert Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Ice cream Snack BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Nut free
- Put all ingredients into bowl mix 15sec speed 5. Pour into ice cream moulds (in this case I have used tupperware lollitups) and freeze for 5 hours. Enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Pete Evans Chia Porridge
- Whatever Cereal Bars
- Crunchy Orange and Vanilla Granola
- Honey Icing
- 6 Grain Bread
- Crispy Honey Soy Sesame Chickien
- Cocoa Zucchini mini muffins
- Pumpkin scones
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding