- 4 --- Frozen peeled bananas, Pre peel before placing in freezer60
- 60 grams raw sugar, Or sugar substitute
- 80 grams Nut Butter, Peanut butter
- 50 grams coconut cream, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add sugar to the bowl if using and blitz speed 10 for 10 seconds
Add pre frozen bananas (ensure peeled before freezing) break up by hand into halves or thirds
blitz speed 10 until looking a bit crumbly
Add nut butter and any other ingredients you may like ( i.e. dairy fre chocolate )
blitz speed 10 for around 1 min using the spatula though the hole to aid the stirring
Add some coconut cream too for extra creaminess
add and substitute away to create your own flavours
substitute or omit sugar to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet