- 2 or 3 ripe bananas
- 250 grams Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 or 2 teaspoons Vanilla essence or extract
- 2 tablespoons rapadura sugar (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder.
- 200 grams Plain Flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams Milk your choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sliced bananas, yoghurt eggs, vanilla essence and oil in bowl and mix speed 4, 5 sec. Repeat if bananas aren’t fully mashed.
2. Add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt to your wet mix, and mix speed 4, 15 seconds.
3 .Add your milk and mix speed 4 for 5 seconds until the batter is smooth and a good batter consistency.
4. Heat a non-stick pan on high then reduce heat to a medium heat.
5. Add some butter to pan and when this has melted add pancake batter.
6. Flip your pancake once you see bubbles forming on the surface.
7. Each side should be golden.
8. Serve with maple syrup, sliced banana, fresh berries, ice cream and a dollop of cream for a yummy dessert, or simple have them on their own.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake