- 12 Sweet shortcrust tart shells, from supermarket
- Or make your own from the Basic Cookbook Recipe, Page 50
- 90 g Butter, chopped into pieces
- 70 g brown sugar
- 60 g golden syrup
- 200 g condensed milk
- 1 banana, Sliced
- 1 300g carton of thickened cream, Whipped
- grated chocolate for decoration
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients into Mixing Bowl and cook for 10-12 minutes/Varoma/Speed 3/MC off.
While caramel is cooking place a slice of banana into the empty tart shell.
Once cooked, immediately pour caramel into tart shells. Place in the fridge to cool and set.
Before serving top with whipped cream, another slice of banana and grated chocolate if desired.
Accessories you need
Sprinkle sliced bananas with a little lemon juice to prevent them turning brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)