- fresh basil leaves, handful, plus extra for garnishing
- 140 g water
- 150 g caster sugar
- 40 g Glucose
- 450 g plain yoghurt
- 200 g ice, to taste
- 3-4 Limes, juice only
- 1 lime, for garnishing (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place basil into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place water, sugar and glucose into mixing bowl and cook 6 min/70ºC/speed 2. Cool slightly.
Add yoghurt and reserved basil and blend 20 sec/speed 8. Pour into ice cube mould and freeze. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place frozen mixture, ice cubes, as needed and lime juice into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 10, with aid of spatula.
Whip 1 min/speed 4, to aerate.
Serve immediately garnished with additional basil leaves or lime slices (optional).
Accessories you need
The amount of ice used is to your desired consistency and taste.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew