- fresh basil leaves, handful, plus extra for garnishing
- 140 g water
- 150 g caster sugar
- 40 g Glucose
- 450 g plain yoghurt
- 200 g ice, to taste
- 3-4 Limes, juice only
- 1 lime, for garnishing (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place basil into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place water, sugar and glucose into mixing bowl and cook 6 min/70ºC/speed 2. Cool slightly.
Add yoghurt and reserved basil and blend 20 sec/speed 8. Pour into ice cube mould and freeze. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place frozen mixture, ice cubes, as needed and lime juice into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 10, with aid of spatula.
Whip 1 min/speed 4, to aerate.
Serve immediately garnished with additional basil leaves or lime slices (optional).
Accessories you need
The amount of ice used is to your desired consistency and taste.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Espresso Martini
- Pizza Scrolls
- Hot Chocolate
- Chicken Paella
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Mango mousse
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad