- 200 grams Nuts, cashews, peanuts, macadamia nuts etc
- 250 grams Clinkers, or variation of lollies - m&m's skittles etc
- 200 grams Lollies, raspberries, jelly tots, snakes, frogs cut into smallish pieces
- 200 grams Honeycomb pieces
- 500 grams Cadbury Chocolate
- 30 grams virgin olive oil
- 200 grams Marshmellows, Coles Baking Marshmellows work well.
1h 18minPreparation 8minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add nuts to "Closed lid" and chop 3 Sec/Speed 5, MC on.
Put aside in a spare bowl.
2. Add clinkers to "Closed lid" and chop 5 Sec/Speed 5, MC on. Put clinkers in the bowl with the nuts
3. Add honeycomb pieces into the "Closed lid" and chop 3 sec / Speed 5, MC on. Put honeycomb into the bowl with the nuts and clinkers.
4. Line a brownie tin or lamington tray with baking paper. Set aside.
5. Add cadbury chocolate broken into pieces to the "Closed lid"
6. Add olive oil to "Closed lid" and melt 5 Mins/50 Degrees/Speed 2, MC on.
7. Add the ingredients from above and also add any other lollies and the marshmellows to the "Closed lid" and combine 2 Mins/50 Degrees/Speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation" , MC on.
8. Pour out the mixed rocky road into the tin.
9. Spread out evenly and then place in the fridge to set for an hour or into the freezer for 10 mins.
10. Once set, lift out the rocky road and cut using a sharp knife into square pieces.
Accessories you need
You can add any variation of lollies or nuts to your rocky road, add your favourites to make it yummy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free