- 30 grams sugar
- 100 grams berries
- 30 grams sugar
- 100 grams Berries (any will do)
- 40 grams Milk
- 40 grams cream
- 350 grams Frozen Buttermilk Ice Cubes
Recipe is created for
-Mill Raw Sugar 10 sec/spd 9.
-Add Strawberries (hulls and all) and Milk and Cream.
-Blend 15 sec/spd 7.
-Add Frozen Buttermilk Icecubes and blend for 1:30/spd 10, using your spatula through the MC hole to assist the process.
This Buttermilk is the bi-product of making butter. I don't think commercailly purchased buttermilk would be suitable for this recipe.
I served this with quiona cupcakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake