- 90 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams pumpkin seeds, (pepitas)
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 40 grams wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 grams dried fruit of choice, (I use sultanas and chopped dried apricots)
- 80g grams pitted dates
- 110 grams honey
- 110 grams Butter or coconut oil
Place all the seeds, coconut, rolled oats and wheatgerm into the bowl and dry toast for 5 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
Chop the dried fruit to a fine consistency (if required) 10 seconds/Speed 8. Add fruit to dry mixture.
Place the honey, sugar and butter in the bowl and heat for 3 1/2 minutes/80 degrees/Speed 4.
Add back the dry ingredients and the dried fruit (all set aside), and mix for 20 seconds/Speed 3 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
Line a 22cm square cake tin with baking paper. Place the mix in the tin, and press down firmly.
Refrigerate until set. Once firm, cut into bars or squares. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce