- 90 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams pumpkin seeds, (pepitas)
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 40 grams wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 grams dried fruit of choice, (I use sultanas and chopped dried apricots)
- 80g grams pitted dates
- 110 grams honey
- 110 grams Butter or coconut oil
Place all the seeds, coconut, rolled oats and wheatgerm into the bowl and dry toast for 5 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1 .
Chop the dried fruit to a fine consistency (if required) 10 seconds/Speed 8. Add fruit to dry mixture.
Place the honey, sugar and butter in the bowl and heat for 3 1/2 minutes/80 degrees/Speed 4.
Add back the dry ingredients and the dried fruit (all set aside), and mix for 20 seconds/Speed 3 .
Line a 22cm square cake tin with baking paper. Place the mix in the tin, and press down firmly.
Refrigerate until set. Once firm, cut into bars or squares. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls