- 90 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams pumpkin seeds, (pepitas)
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 40 grams wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 grams dried fruit of choice, (I use sultanas and chopped dried apricots)
- 80g grams pitted dates
- 110 grams honey
- 110 grams Butter or coconut oil
Place all the seeds, coconut, rolled oats and wheatgerm into the bowl and dry toast for 5 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1 .
Chop the dried fruit to a fine consistency (if required) 10 seconds/Speed 8. Add fruit to dry mixture.
Place the honey, sugar and butter in the bowl and heat for 3 1/2 minutes/80 degrees/Speed 4.
Add back the dry ingredients and the dried fruit (all set aside), and mix for 20 seconds/Speed 3 .
Line a 22cm square cake tin with baking paper. Place the mix in the tin, and press down firmly.
Refrigerate until set. Once firm, cut into bars or squares. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Up and Go
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie