- 50 grams Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
- 115 grams raw sugar
- 115 grams unsalted butter
- 2 --- eggs
- 115 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 100 grams Sour cherries - drained
- 400 grams Sour Cherries and Juice
- 15 grams Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon Kirsch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Turbo pulse Chocolate a few times if not using chips. Remove
Mill Sugar 10 sec Sp 10.
Add Butter and cream together for 15 sec Sp 5.
Add Eggs and mix for 20 sec Sp 6.
Add remaining dry ingredients and mix 15 sec Sp 5.
Fold in Chocolate and Cherries. Combine Sp 2 for 5 seconds plus Reverse.
Place into 10-12 Silicon cupcake moulds. Place in Varoma Top Tray.
Fill jug with 1 litre boiling water.
Place Varoma in place and Steam Puddings for 16 minutes. Varoma temp.
Remove Varoma and pop out puddings from moulds.
Make sauce. Put Cherries and Juice, Corn flour, Vanilla and Sugar in TM jug. Blend 10 Sec Sp 8. Then cook 6 minutes 100deg Sp 2. Add liquor during last few minutes.
Serve with cream and sauce poured over puddings.
Pudding and Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches