THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tbsp Blue matcha powder (see Tips)
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 3 egg yolks
- 80 g sugar
- 250 g cream
- 250 g coconut cream
- 1 tsp potato starch
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 250 g black glutinous rice
- 900 g cold water, plus extra for soaking
- 1500 g Boiling water
- 2 tsp salt
- 200 g taro, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 250 g coconut cream
- 145 g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 40 g Toasted Coconut flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Blue matcha powder and hot water into a small bowl and stir to dissolve. Set aside until needed.
- Place all ingredients, including reserved Blue matcha water, into mixing bowl and cook 7 min/80°C/speed 4. Transfer into ice cubes trays and set aside to cool. Place into freezer for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Place ice cream cubes into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend 10 sec/speed 4.
- Transfer into a freezable container and place into freezer for 3-4 hours or until needed. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 5 min/90°C/speed 2. Transfer into a bowl and place into refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until needed. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place a bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh rice into it. Cover with cold water and set aside to soak.
- Place boiling water and 1 tsp of the salt into mixing bowl. Insert simmering basket, weigh taro into it and cook 3-4 min/Varoma/speed 1 or until taro is al dente. Remove simmering basket with aid of spatula, rinse under cold water and set aside. Discard contents of mixing bowl.
- Place 125 g of the coconut cream and 900 g cold water into mixing bowl.
- Using simmering basket, drain reserved rice and rinse under cold water until water runs clear. Insert simmering basket, with rice and cook 30 min/100°C/speed 4.
- Add reserved taro into simmering basket. Add remaining 1 tsp salt, remaining 125 g coconut cream and sugar. Stir with spatula and cook 5 min/100°C/speed 4. Remove simmering basket with aid of spatula and set aside to drain.
- To serve, divide rice between 4-6 bowls and add 2 tablespoons of reserved Sweetenened coconut cream. Top with a scoop of Blue matcha ice cream and garnish with sesame seeds and coconut flakes.
Blue matcha ice cream
Sweetened coconut cream
Black sticky rice with taro
To make Blue Matcha powder mill 100 g Blue pea flower for 30 sec/speed 10, then transfer into a sealable container until needed.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)