- 2 level tablespoon blackcurrants, Freeze dried
- 50-100 grams sugar, White for best colour, but could use coconut or raw sugar
- 30 grams cornflour, Adjust for consistancy you would like
- 500 grams Milk, Full fat
- 2 --- eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Select automated recipe for either portion size and follow instructions leaving the blackcurrant powder in the bowl, and ignore the instructions to add the sugar and vanilla or cocoa.
Add full cream milk and eggs and cook for7 mins/90C/speed 4.
Make custard using automated setting
Make custard using manual setting
Accessories you need
A great way of feeding your children the goodness of milk, eggs and blackcurrants which are packed full of Vitamin C.
Get your kids making the custard - safer to crack eggs into small bowl first, before transferring to mixing bowl!
A delicious dairy free version coming soon using coconut milk made in the Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Almond Tart
- Kids healthy chocolate custard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- 5 eggs version swiss roll
- Keto Cheesecake
- Vegan Carrot Cake - Jolanta's version
- Classic Waffles
- Healthy and Quick Apple Dessert
- Variation Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Vanilla icecream + variations.
- Gingerbread Popcorn