- 300 grams blood oranges, AKA sicilian, red or blood oranges
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 700 grams ice
- 1 egg white
Recipe is created for
mill 70 gm raw sugar 10 sec speed 10
Add 300-350 gm peeled blood oranges, one egg white and 700 gm ice
Process for 1min speed 10. Use TMX spatula to stir in a clockwise direction while sorbet processing to ensure ice mixture does not lift away from blades
Accessories you need
Red orange!!! Banish those evil cold and flu germs with this hit of vitamin c magic!
Can leave out egg white but will be less creamy and more like a granita.
This works as a fruity dream too if you freeze the red orange segments and make as per EDC recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk