- 300 grams blood oranges, AKA sicilian, red or blood oranges
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 700 grams ice
- 1 egg white
Recipe is created for
mill 70 gm raw sugar 10 sec speed 10
Add 300-350 gm peeled blood oranges, one egg white and 700 gm ice
Process for 1min speed 10. Use TMX spatula to stir in a clockwise direction while sorbet processing to ensure ice mixture does not lift away from blades
Red orange!!! Banish those evil cold and flu germs with this hit of vitamin c magic!
Can leave out egg white but will be less creamy and more like a granita.
This works as a fruity dream too if you freeze the red orange segments and make as per EDC recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk