- 75 grams Plain flour Or gluten free plain flour
- 75 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- pinch salt
- 20 grams castor sugar
- 50 grams Butter
- 170 grams milk - soured with the juice of 1/2 lemon (or buttermilk)
- 125 grams fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- Greek youghurt, to serve
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180 C.
Place flours, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, castor sugar and butter into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5 until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add buttermilk to dry ingredients and mix for 10-15 seconds on speed 4 or forms a batter.
Pour into a lined 20cm cake pan. Arrange blueberries on top then sprinkle with raw sugar.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until base is golden.
Cool in pan for 10 minutes and then turn onto a rack to cool. Slice and serve with Greek yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Variation Marshmallows
- Mulberry Crumble