- 190 grams Buckwheat (soaked & drained)), 1 cup if not pre soaked.
- 240 grams coconut cream, Ayum, Full Fat (single can)
- 240 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Maple syrup
Pre-soak 1 cup of buckwheat groats for minimum 1 hour. Rinse and drain.
1. Place buckwheat, cocononut cream, water, vanilla paste and cinnamon in TM Bowl. Mix speed 3/ 90 degrees/ 16-20 minutes- you can add a sweetner in this process but I prefer to add after. Maple Syrup or Coconut syrup work well.
2. Serve topped with fresh fruit (strawberries and bananas are my favourite) and drizzle with maple syrup (it doesnt need much!)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Oat Vegan Cookies
- Coconut Vanilla Vegan Ice cream
- Datorade - Raw, Vegan Energy Drink
- Fig & Orange Raw Vegan Chocolate
- Rawnola - by Loni Jane
- Vegan Broccoli salad
- Vegan Breakfast Chocolate Mousse
- Green Smoothie Go To
- Chocolate Macadamia Tahini Bites
- Raw Avocado Zoodle Vegan Pasta
- Vegan Olive Tapenade
- Sweet Chia Pudding
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Black bean milk