- 100 g pitted dates
- 100 g raw cashews
- 50 g raisins
- 50 g craisins
- 1 heaped tablespoon cacao powder
- Zest of 1 orange
- extra cacao for dusting
Zest the orange by using a zester. Or peeling carefully, avoiding pith. Place zest in TM bowl Blitz speed 9, 20 seconds until very fine.
Add dates, cashews, raisins, craisins. Chop speed 7, 30 seconds.
Add cacao through the lid until evenly mixed together.
Roll sticky dough into balls. About 1 tablespoon per ball. Using damp hands will prevent mixture from sticking to you.
Refrigerate. Dust with extra cacao for an extra chocolatey hit.
Accessories you need
Choc orange balls can be frozen.
You could half the orange zest if you dont want a huge jaffa hit.
Use cocoa powder if you dont have cacao.
Try different nuts. Just use what you have in the cupboard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls