- 30 g Coconut Flakes (organic)
- 50 g Almonds (raw)
- 50 g Dates (medjool, pitted)
- 1 Apple Pink Lady, cut in quarters & cored
- 1 Fig (dried), cut in half
- 1 Orange peeled, cut in half
- 40 g Ginger Fresh (peeled), I like ginger so adjust to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into Thermie bowl. With lid and MC on, select Turbo and blitz 1 to 2 times for 1 second. Check consistancy. Should still have some chuncky pieces or if you like it with less, Turbo again for 1 more second.
Serve with Thermie made yoghurt (as seen in picture), fresh strawberries and some chia seeds or whatever you like!
The flavours of this breakfast "CADAFOG" are amazing and it will clear the head and bring Summer to your taste buds... Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Variation Marshmallows
- Mulberry Crumble
- Dairy Free Custard