- 300 grams water
- 150 grams chillies, red
- 150 grams sugar
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180°C (fan-forced) and line a baking tray with baking
Top, deseed and slice chillies.
Add water and sugar to TM bowl. Mix for 5 minutes, at 100°C, SPEED 2.
Add sliced chillies to the syrup and cook for 20 minutes, at 100°C,
REVERSE SPEED 1.
Drain chillies (reserving syrup for use over icecream or in cocktails etc)
and spread in a single layer on the tray.
Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until dried out but not blackened.
Allow to cool completely at room temperature (they will harden and look
glassy) before storing in an airtight container.
For a sweet crunch with a chilli afterkick use in or on ice-cream, or simply as a garnish for mains, desserts or drinks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Chicken and Vegetable Buckwheat Curry
- Combat Smoothie
- Paleo Banana Bread/Cake
- Claire's Choc Chip Cookies
- Chilli Prawn Soup (HCG-friendly)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
- Some Sort of Ratatouille
- Raw Blueberry Cashew 'Cheese'cake
- Orange and Mint Sorbet
- Blueberry Ginger Sorbet
- 'Cococao' Almond Bites
- Carrot Dip