- 400 g white chocolate
- 125 g thicken cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Peppermint Essence
- 10 Peppermint candy canes
3h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Break chocolate into pieces and place into bowl. Add cream and peppermint essence. Melt on 50 deg. Speed 1 for 3 mins. Transfer mixture into another bowl and place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill.
2. Meanwhile in a clean bowl crush candy canes on turbo for 1 sec. Set aside.
3. Line a tray with non-stick baking paper. Roll teaspoonful of chocolate mixture into a ball. Then roll ball into the bowl of crushed candy canes. Place on the prepared tray. Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture.
4. Place in mini cupcake liners.
Accessories you need
Roll in candy canes the day you plan to serve them. As the candy will get sticky from absorbing the moisture in the chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls