- 150 grams almonds
- 150 grams Cashews
- 80 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 grams choc chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add almonds and cashews to bowl and chop 10 seconds/speed 8
- Add maple syrup, vanilla and salt and mix 5 seconds/speed 4
- Add choc chips and mix 5 seconds/speed 4
- Roll into balls and refrigerate until set
To make these really healthy - use 80% or more dark chocolate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Picnic Bar Bliss Balls (Wholefood Simply)
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Matt Pasta
- Raw Caramel Fudge
- Greek Chicken
- Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes
- Pasta Salad