- 100 g Butter, Cubed
- 1 package Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 1 can Top 'n' fill caramel
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 500 g cream cheese
Melt butter - 60 degrees, speed 1, 3 minutes 30 seconds
Once butter is melted, add biscuits to bowl
Speed 6 until biscuits crushed and blended with butter (5-10 seconds)
Press into greased springform tin
Place chocolate into bowl and blend on speed 8 until finely chopped
Cut cream cheese into chunks and add to bowl
Speed 5, 20 seconds
Speed 4, 20 seconds
Pour into springform tin and place in fridge for 3+hours before serving
Very sweet and moorish so only small slices needed when serving!
Filling is very large, could easily be halved for a smaller cheesecake
Can be made on short notice- 1.5 hours in freezer instead of 3 hours in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls