- 100 g Butter, Cubed
- 1 package Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 1 can Top 'n' fill caramel
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 500 g cream cheese
Melt butter - 60 degrees, speed 1, 3 minutes 30 seconds
Once butter is melted, add biscuits to bowl
Speed 6 until biscuits crushed and blended with butter (5-10 seconds)
Press into greased springform tin
Place chocolate into bowl and blend on speed 8 until finely chopped
Cut cream cheese into chunks and add to bowl
Speed 5, 20 seconds
Speed 4, 20 seconds
Pour into springform tin and place in fridge for 3+hours before serving
Very sweet and moorish so only small slices needed when serving!
Filling is very large, could easily be halved for a smaller cheesecake
Can be made on short notice- 1.5 hours in freezer instead of 3 hours in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls