- 100 g Butter, Cubed
- 1 package Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 1 can Top 'n' fill caramel
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 500 g cream cheese
Melt butter - 60 degrees, speed 1, 3 minutes 30 seconds
Once butter is melted, add biscuits to bowl
Speed 6 until biscuits crushed and blended with butter (5-10 seconds)
Press into greased springform tin
Place chocolate into bowl and blend on speed 8 until finely chopped
Cut cream cheese into chunks and add to bowl
Speed 5, 20 seconds
Speed 4, 20 seconds
Pour into springform tin and place in fridge for 3+hours before serving
Very sweet and moorish so only small slices needed when serving!
Filling is very large, could easily be halved for a smaller cheesecake
Can be made on short notice- 1.5 hours in freezer instead of 3 hours in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheese Cake