- 60g Dark Brown Sugar
- 50g brown sugar
- 60g Butter
- 30g cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 500g full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
Recipe is created for
Put both sugars & butter in TM bowl, cook 5mins 70c Sp 2 or untill sugar is melted.
Then add cornflour, eggs & milk. Cook 7 mins 90c Sp 4
Cool, then freeze in a shallow container.
Put back into bowl, chop 8-10 secs Sp8, add butterfly & whip for 20-30 secs, Sp4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Keto Bread
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard