- 150 g Gluten free plain flour
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 45 g Rapadura Sugar
- 125 g Butter
- 115 g golden syrup
- 125 g Butter
- 1 can condensed milk
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed Oil
1h 10minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Snack Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Praline/sweets Easy Low budget Quick Children food Egg free Dessert
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Put butter in the bowl and melt for 3 minutes/70C/Speed 2
- Add Sugar, Flour and Butter. Mix Speed 4/30 seconds. Scrape down the sides, repeat if necessary.
- Press into a slice tin (20x30cm), greased and lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Begin making the caramel filling while the base is cooking.
- Put all the ingrediants into the bowl, with MC on and cook 8 Minutes/70C/Speed 3.
- Pour over cooked base and bake for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Break chocolate into bowl with MC on. Grate for 10 Seconds/Speed 8.
- Add Grapeseed Oil.
- Melt for 2 Minutes/50C/Speed 3
- Pour over caramel and refrigerate until choclate is hard
Can replace the chocolate with Pana Chocolate for Vegans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble
- Chillean Empanadas
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits