- 200 g Carrot Puree, Pre-Frozen into icecube trays
- 60 g sugar
- 200 g Carrot, Mandarin & Ginger Juice, Pre-Frozen into icecube trays
- 200 g Mandarin segments, Pre-Frozen, pith &amp; seeds removed
- 120 g plain yoghurt
- 50 g plain meringue, (or a single egg white)
Pre-freeze the carrot puree (peeled chopped carrot, pureed in TM)
Pre-Freeze the Carrot, Mandarin & Ginger Juice
Pre-Freeze the mandarin segments (pith and seeds removed)
Weigh Sugar into TM Bowl. Blitz on speed 9 for 9 seconds.
Add frozen carrot puree, frozen juice and frozen mandarin segments; along with the yoghurt and meringue.
Process on speed 8-9 for 1 minute; or until fully combined.
2 days ahead of time
Begin a couple of days in advance to ensure fully frozen.
Based on a ThermomixBlogger Helene's recipe; inspired by Rene Redzeppi's NOMA recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls